Mr. McCurry was born and raised in Huntsville, Alabama and currently resides in Huntsville with his wife Leigh and his children. Mr. McCurry completed his undergraduate studies at Birmingham-Southern College and is a graduate of Cumberland School of Law at Samford University and University of Miami School of Law where he was conferred a Master of Laws in Taxation.
Mr. McCurry was admitted to practice law in the State of Alabama in 2008. Mr. McCurry’s areas of practice include Real Estate Law, Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Elder Law and Business Planning. He frequently speaks in public in the areas of Estate Planning, Real Estate, Business Planning and related matters.
Organization Membership And Community Service
Mr. McCurry is a member of the Alabama State Bar, Madison County Bar Association, Young Professionals Network, WealthCounsel and ElderCounsel.
Mr. McCurry served as the President of the BNI Heritage Network for the 2015 year and 2022 year.
Mr. McCurry has been involved with various community service activities including:
• Autism Society of Alabama
• Volunteer Lawyers Program
• 2014 Member of the Legal Leaders of North Alabama in support of the Muscular Dystrophy Association
• 2016 – 2022 Grant Committee Member for Vector Wealth Strategies Community Impact Fund
• 2018-2022 Member of the Board of Directors for Tennessee Valley Unite, Inc.
- Real estate law
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Elder Law
- Business Law
- Tax Law
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 2009
- Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, J.D., 2008
- Birmingham-Southern College, B.S., 2004
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar
- National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys
- 2008, Alabama